Romance Spaceship: Demystify Love !

Reading a love story in my room, my mind wonders how beautiful would love be in real ? 

In a blink of an eye,white shiny lights flush over my room making it look surreal, 

I close my eyes in fright- experiencing a travel at a mighty distance, 

"What a melody" ! The travel stops,my eyes open and this is my reaction. 


Joyously following the melodious tune on peaceful green streets, 

Nature rejoicing, feeling the magic- I question myself what on earth is this ? 

I stand a still without a beat, when my eyes touch upon the divinity, 

Pinching myself with happy tears and joined hands - I witnessed RadhaKrishna's company. 


The flute melody spreading love around, enchanting Radha in her heart it surrounds,

Around the enlightened Diya's, under the ever bright moonlight, they holding hands- I was drowned,

They lived in the moment without the worries of 'what would happen in the next second',

They laughed, They danced,They talked- gazing into each other's eyes,as if the night was limitless. 


His playful teases and her sweet ire, made their love more beautiful to admire, 

The pleasant romantic atmosphere made me understand that ' love has no terms required', 

In the blissful moment, I suddenly hear a ticker sound with a red light on my wrist, 

White lights flush again, I close my eyes in peace, back in my room with the book in a swift. 


Confused again whether it was a dream or a reality I wrote: 


"Beyond any relation, beyond the destiny, 

 Is RadhaKrishna's love set free" 


-Anjali Shah 




Comments

  1. I can really imagine each word and feelings you have written

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love presented at its best❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very nice. Our blessings to you๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

    ReplyDelete
  4. poems Is equally Devine as love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and totally meaningful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice Anjali
    God bless you ๐Ÿ‘Œ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Anjali..feel proud when Gen Z generation right such beautiful things

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anjali while reading I was on this spaceship and visualized it , for a writer what else I can compliment ... soo wonderfully expressed and keep it up !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Nice Anjali and God bless you ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its so beautifully woven! ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very well written ๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life revolves around HOPE !

Rama: The Name Of Salvation

Perception- Defining YOU !